Substance Abuse Programs
Through OSCAs partner-company, ASAP Drug Solutions, we offer our customers more than 25 years of experience in the management of substance abuse programs. If youre looking to reduce substance abuse in the workplace, work with us to develop a comprehensive OSHA approved program tailor-made to meet your needs. You choose whether you want your program to include pre-placement, post accident, reasonable suspicion or random testing. Testing choices include SAMHSA and DHHS certified laboratories, breath alcohol testing, instant result test cups, oral alcohol swabs and hair testing.
Our substance abuse program services include
- Company Policy Development and Management
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Program Management
- Security PLUS-Permission Levels to Ensure Confidentiality of Data
- Data and Record Maintenance
- Audit and Compliance Monitoring
- Management by Work Locations and/or Divisions
- Random Testing
- Test Status Queries
- Online Reports and Billing
- SAMHSA/DHHS Laboratory Drug Screening and Confirmation
- In-House Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Referrals
- Supervisor, Employee and DER Training
- Collection Site Services/Referrals
- Blind Specimen Testing
When it comes to developing and implementing substance abuse programs, experience counts. OSCA/ASAP is the exclusive Third Party Administrator (TPA) for the Los Angeles Clean Card Consortium (LACC) and an approved TPA for the North American Area Substance Abuse Program (NASAP), formerly HASAP.
Call our Los Angeles offices toll-free at 866-699-2727 to learn how we can help you develop and administer a comprehensive drug and alcohol abuse program.