Enhancing Safety Saving Lives
OSCA/ASAPs mission is to collaborate with clients to enhance employee safety. As your partner in training, we offer easy access to the courses you need to remain in compliance.
High Quality Courses That Cover
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 10- and OSHA 30-hour courses)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) safety and compliance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including respirator fit test and respiratory protection training
- Construction courses that cover basic rigging, scaffolding, hand and power tool safety, fall protection and confined space hazards, to name a few
- Environmental, health and safety courses that cover asbestos awareness, industrial ergonomics, HAZWOPER and blood-born pathogens
- Safety specialist certification
- Human resources topics, including sexual harassment awareness, stress management and workplace violence prevention.
Our computer-based training program includes more than 250 courses, many of which are offered in multiple languages.
For employers in the Los Angeles area, we also provide instructor-led courses at our training facilities in Long Beach and in Carson.
Check out our OSHA training courses to see all of our offerings.